Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's almost Christmas?!

Wow I can't believe Christmas is really next week. I feel like summer ended not too long ago. The past few weeks have flown by with Christmas shopping, working, school work, spinning (took my first class this week) and cooking. I finished my shopping two weeks ago, but I have a few small things left to pick up.

After a lunch of mexican and an afternoon of sweets, I decided to make a simple healthy dinner on this chilly December evening.
















A spinach salad with cherry tomatoes, carrots, celery, chickpeas and dressing (lemon, shallots, nutritional yeast, olive oil, raw vinegar) with a side of roasted sweet potato chips. Oh and a glass of merlot.

I'll be posting more soon, but I wanted to say hello and see if Christmas snuck up on you this year too.

1 comment:

erin said...

snuck up on me too! glad to finished with school for the semester so that i have plenty of time to catch up on posts! xo.