Monday, March 9, 2009

I blame Fiona

Fiona is asleep on the other side of the bed as I type. She's been crazy the last several nights and early mornings. I've barely gotten sleep. I couldn't sleep in at all this weekend. She wakes me up around 5 am every morning to follow her to the kitchen. Sometimes her bowl is empty, most of the time its full. I usually fall back asleep until 7 am, but lately she will not allow it. But of course, when I get up, she crawls into the chair in my room and is asleep by the time I'm leaving for work. Poor kitty, such a hard life.

Anyways, I'm blaming her for my short post last night. 














1) My favorite flavor, lemon ginger, from Escazu Chocolates. 
2) A very messy, yet delicious veggie omelette. I've always hated eggs. Hate is a strong word, I disliked eggs growing up. The only eggs I would eat were deviled or the occasional egg sandwich my mom would make. I've decided I'm going to cook more egg dishes. I love frittatas and omelettes stuffed with vegetables. I'll share the successes and failures here.
3) When the weather turns warm, I want to be outside as much as possible. When I can't be, I bring flowers inside. 

(see images below)

No comments: