Monday, July 20, 2009

Food Diary: Day Two




DAY TWO

Breakfast (7:30 am): bowl of grapes, blueberries, raspberries, shredded unsweetened coconut, almonds/walnuts, banana, honey, nutmeg, cinnamon 
Mood: I ate as I was getting ready, watering plants, packing lunch, feeding Fiona. I felt well-rested but I slept in a little later than usual, so I felt rushed. I walked to coffee shop around the corner for an iced coffee. I could definitely feel the caffeine.  
Lunch (12:45 pm): Cucumber rice salad, green salad with lemon tahini, 2 carob spirulina chunks, water.
Mood: Ate at my desk at work (20-25 minutes). I should've eaten outside or gone for a walk. 
Snack (3:30 pm): Green tea with honey, Luna Bar Cashew cookie split with my friend Islam.
Exercise: 35 minute run 
Snack (7:30 pm): Banana & water post run 
Dinner (8:15 pm): Sauteed onion, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes with a leftover black bean cake from last night. A small bowl of raspberries, peaches, blueberries with honey, coconut & cocoa powder sprinkled on top.
Mood: I don't like to eat this late, but I worked late and wanted to get a run in tonight (the temperature was perfect). I sat down and flipped through a cookbook for 20 minutes. I was itching for something sweet, and made a bowl of fruit that hit the spot while standing in the kitchen.

No comments: