Monday, May 17, 2010

Breakfast for dinner

Some nights I hit the gym after work, and by the time I get home I'm starving. Tonight was one of those nights. I had some carrots already cut up, so I munched on them as I chopped vegetables. I sauteed onion, garlic, and spinach. I beat two eggs with a dash of cream and curry powder. I poured the eggs into the pan with the cooked veggies. I let it cook until the eggs were set. I sprinkled basil, thyme, and parsley (all herbs from my porch) over the top before I folded the omelette in half. I cooked for a few more minutes on each side, removed from heat, and topped with feta. I decided to add a dash of hot sauce at the end. This easy dinner hit the spot, after a long, rainy day. 

1 comment:

JTG said...

curry! that dark table really frames the work (food). nice touch.