Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Food Diary: Day Four



DAY FOUR
Exercise: 40 minute run
Breakfast (7:30 am): Grapenuts, soy milk, peaches, cinnamon & grapes. water.
Mood: Felt great getting up early & running, though I felt tired afterwards. Felt energized after a good breakfast. I sat down and wrote a bit to clear my mind before starting my day. 
Snack (9:30 am): pieces of kiwi, watermelon, orange (my friend Islam was sharing fruit salad). 
Lunch (12-1pm): miso soup and soba noodles topped with nori.
Mood: Great. Enjoyed lunch with my good friend Amanda.
Dinner (7:30 pm): Red leaf lettuce, red cabbage, carrots, tomato & garbanzo beans with tahini dressing. A side of brazil nuts, half a peach, small piece of dark chocolate for dessert. Gin & tonic.
Mood: Exhausted. Is it Friday yet? Ate a big salad. Gin & tonic made me sleepy. Trying to get to bed early tonight, so I can get up and study tomorrow morning.

*iphone photo of lunch.

No comments: